Rich In nutritive value & taste
Apricot are small, golden orange fruit, with velvety skin, not too juicy but definitely
smooth and sweet, A healthy, whole foods diet should apricot as a delicious way to add to your fiber intake.
– Apricot are an excellent source of vitamin-A, a very good source of vitamin-C, and a good source of dietary fiber & potassium.
– Apricot Prevents heart disease, reduces “bad cholesterol” and protect against cancer
– Apricot Boost the immune system
– Apricot beneficial for good eyesight
– Apricot contain even more nutritional benefits over fresh fruit.